Monday, December 24, 2007

where to live..

i am currently house hunting for a quaint little place all of my own but dunno whats the best place for me.I want a place thats near to my office and near a shopping mall ( this is because the house value will soar if it is near one) There is this great Condo called Pelangi Sentral near Curve which is within my budget range but have to wait till 2009 to move in.Too long to wait.. my other choice will be Pelangi 2 Damansara near OU but i cant afford it yet.have to start saving now until mid 08.the bad thing about both if this places is that the traffic is horrendous at peak hours. but i cant think of any place else to live. PJ too crowded, Bangsar too expensive, Pantai area ( panorama hill park etc ) have even bigger traffic problems, Hartamas too far haih dont like far away places cuz dont want to commute by car (office parking always full)

1 comment:

Khalisa Ridzuan said...

ok je area curve tu.TTDI?hmmm..KL Sentral? ;p yg br siap tu.suasana sentral ke apentah.hihihi.
ade duit semua boleh ;p